- Provides light to deep exfoliation
- Minimizes fine lines and wrinkles
- Restores tone and texture of the skin
- Reduces the appearance of pore size
- Treat scars, severe wrinkles, and long-term sun damage
When considering a peel, a thorough consultation is mandatory. Never skip this critical
step. If you and your medical or skin care expert determine that a peel is right for you,
it is important to prepare the skin for a minimum of two weeks before the peel. This
preparation will strengthen the skin, feeding it the nutrients it needs to speed healing
time and improve the results.
- Pre-Peel Protocol; Twice Daily
- Gently cleanse the skin with the Cleanser
- Mist with the Moisturizing Mist
- Apply 4 to 6 drops of Recovery serum to the face and neck, including the eye area
- Finish with Intensive Moisturizer or Barrier Renewal Cream
- Always wear chemical-free sunscreen during the day
The skin will be more sensitive and fragile after a chemical peel and must be handled
with care for proper healing and to lessen any chance of complications. Continue with
our suggested post-peel protocol until complete healing is achieved in 10 to 14 days.
Post-Peel Protocol; Twice Daily
- Gently cleanse the skin with Cleanser.
- Mist with Moisturizing Mist.
- Apply 4 to 6 drops of Recovery serum to the face and neck, including the eye area.
- May apply Booster or Skin Serum if the skin is particularly dry.
- Finish with Barrier Renewal Cream.
- Always wear chemical-free sunscreen during the day.
- Spritz Moisturizing Mist throughout the day, as needed for soothing relief.
Once the skin has healed fully, Recovery may be used twice daily or a maintenance
routine of once per day or 3 to 4 times per week. Booster or Skin Serum may be used
with Recovery or alternate daily use, followed by Intensive Moisturizer or Barrier
Renewal Cream, twice daily.
Dryness and irritation? No problem. Harness your body’s natural regenerative power
with next-generation stem cell technology that effectively soothes, restores, and
rejuvenates your skin.
SHOP NOW >>
Before + Afters
Support your skin with products that rejuvenate and repair.
BEFORE + AFTERS >>
“I did a chemical peel on my hands recently as a test for Recovery. I used Recovery
shortly after the procedure and then every day twice a day. They healed very quickly
and I must say my hands look years younger today! Recovery really sped up the healing
process.” ~ DC
“With a 2nd-degree burn from a chemical peel, I was desperate for relief. Unfortunately,
a plastic surgeon recommended a peel just 2 weeks prior to radiation. The peel was on
my chest adjacent to my cancer, on my breast. The Recovery by NeoGenesis provided
immediate relief. The blisters repaired and the skin smoothed out. The redness has
dissipated and I am still seeing improvement. I am also using the Recovery serum on my
breast and I am on the 9th day of radiation and not showing signs of redness. I plan to
use the serum throughout radiation to prevent blistering and scarring.” ~ DW
MORE REVIEWS >>
Learn how to prepare your skin for a chemical peel and provide your skin with post-peel
support with NeoGenesis products.
WATCH NOW >>