- Promotes tissue regeneration
- Encourages collagen production
- Significantly minimizes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Treats scarring and pigmentation
- Improves overall skin texture
Once you and your skin care professional decide this treatment is right for you, it is very important to prepare the skin at least a month in advance. As is the case for every skin procedure, the healthier the skin is going into the treatment, the better the results and the less risk involved.
A month before the treatment, start a home protocol of NeoGenesis Cleanser, Recovery, and Barrier Renewal Cream or Intensive Moisturizer. Repeat twice a day, morning and evening, to prepare the skin.
After the Plasma Pen treatment, your skin care professional will have specific instructions for you to follow.
NeoGenesis Cleanser and Recovery will help to support and heal the skin and should be used twice daily, along with any other recommendations, until all of the tiny scabs have fallen off.
Post-Healing; Twice Daily
- Gently cleanse the skin with Cleanser
- Apply Recovery, Booster or Skin Serum to the face and neck, including the eye area. May combine any two of these if skin feels dry
- Finish with Intensive Moisturizer or Barrier Renewal Cream if hydration is recommended
Prepare & defend your skin before and after your fibroblast plasma skin tightening procedure with natural, non-toxic products that strengthen with stem cell technology. Reduce downtime and encourage all the benefits of treatment so you can get glowing!
SHOP NOW >>
“Using NeoGenesis Recovery serum allows the skin to heal much faster after a Fibroblast procedure. Because it is important for the skin to dry-heal after Fibroblast, Recovery is the only product I allow my clients to use on their skin post procedure.” ~ GG Skin Therapy
“I ordered NeoGenesis Recovery because I had a Plasma treatment done on my eyes. This product was recommended as an after-care and I love the way the texture and formula hydrates my eyes.” ~ RO – Art of Skin Care
MORE REVIEWS >>
Learn how to support the skin pre and post Fibroblast treatment with this home-care protocol.