- Improves the skin’s ability to heal
- Reduces inflammation in the skin
- Soothes the skin quickly to heal blisters without scarring
Home Protocol; Four Times a Day
- Apply Recovery serum four times a day
Once the area begins to heal:
- Gently cleanse the area with the Cleanser
- Apply Recovery to the area 2 to 4 times a day
- Finish with Intensive Moisturizer or Barrier Renewal Cream
Continue this protocol until the area is completely healed to avoid more blistering or scarring in the area.
Stop cold sores in their tracks with NeoGenesis stem cell released molecules to promote healing and reduce redness.
SHOP NOW >>
“I have tried Recovery on two cold sore breakouts. By catching it at the tingling stage the first time, and applying Recovery 4 times a day, I avoided a full break out and my skin was back to “normal” within 5 days (as compared to 2+ weeks). The second time I did not catch it as early. Normally I would have a 18-21 day healing period. This time I was still back to “normal” within 8 days. I am so excited to be back in a “normal” flow so much sooner. I feel more confident.” ~ JA
“As an Esthetician, I had a client show up one day for an acne treatment and I saw he had just developed two massive cold sores on his bottom lip. I asked him to try Recovery on this lip twice a day. Within two days his cold sore was completely gone. I would not have believed it if I had not seen it. I hope to help you get the NeoGenesis products in the hands of every professional in my region!” ~ TL
MORE REVIEWS >>