Microdermabrasion is a safe and effective skin resurfacing procedure that gently exfoliates or polishes away the top layer of dead skin cells manually to reveal skin that looks and feels brighter and smoother. Fine lines, blemishes, dull skin and sun spots can be improved, especially with regular treatments. Home care products are more easily absorbed and therefore more effective after a microdermabrasion treatment.
- Brightens and smooths the skin for a more radiant look
- Reduces the appearance of sun damage, acne scars, and fine lines
- A safe way to gently exfoliate
NeoGenesis provides a range of products that contain our patented stem cell released molecules (S²RM® technology) to support the skin at a deeper level.
Nourish your skin with daily use of NeoGenesis Cleanser, Serums, and Moisturizers to keep your skin looking healthy and radiant.
To fully reap the benefits of microdermabrasion and to continue the improvement in the skin, a twice daily home care protocol of NeoGenesis products will deliver all of the nutrients the skin needs for continual repair and rejuvenation.
Home Care Protocol; Twice Daily
- Gently cleanse the skin with Cleanser
- Mist with Moisturizing Mist
- Apply Recovery serum to the face and neck, including the eye area
- May substitute Booster or Skin Serum in place of Recovery OR use one of them after Recovery for added hydration
- Apply a pea size amount of Eye Serum using the ring finger to pat it gently around both eyes
- Finish with Light Moisturizer, Intensive Moisturizer or Barrier Renewal Cream
- Always wear a chemical free sunscreen during the day
Improve the appearance of sun damage, wrinkles, fine lines, age spots and acne scarring with this cosmetic procedure, and watch NeoGenesis bring it to a whole new level of restoration and youthfulness.
Continue improvement in the skin from your microdermabrasion treatment with this daily home care protocol using NeoGenesis skin care products.
Microdermabrasion removes the top layers of the skin, leaving the skin in a more vulnerable state until full healing has occurred. To prepare the skin for the microdermabrasion treatment, cleanse the skin with our gentle NeoGenesis Cleanser. Following the microdermabrasion treatment, apply our most advanced product Recovery, abundant in S²RM® to the entire face and neck, including the eye area. Apply Booster or Skin Serum, Eye Serum around the entire eye area, then Intensive Moisturizer or Barrier Renewal Cream to add hydration and protection for the barrier in this delicate state. Always use sunscreen during the day.
For ongoing daily care at home, use the Cleanser twice daily, followed by Recovery, Booster or Skin Serum. Apply to the entire face and neck, including around the eye area. When the eyes are in need of additional help due to dark circles and puffiness, apply the Eye Serum around the eye area. Finish with Light Moisturizer, Intensive Moisturizer or Barrier Renewal Cream to leave the skin hydrated and protected.