- Improves the skin’s ability to heal difficult areas
- Reduces inflammation in the skin
- Soothes and calms the area of the sore
NeoGenesis Home Protocol for Pressure Sores + Ulcers; Twice Daily
- Apply Recovery two to four times daily, if the wound is uncovered
- If the wound is covered by a dressing, apply Recovery when the bandage is changed before applying other prescribed products for healing
- As the skin begins to heal and close the sore, add Barrier Renewal Cream to further protect the skin and facilitate healing
Trade painful pressure sores, ulcers and skin discomfort for naturally renewed, healthy tissue with NeoGenesis patented stem cell technology.
SHOP NOW >>
“A part of my weekly schedule is devoted to caring for those at the end of life. During this phase of life, these patients are often completely bed-bound. Pressure sores are not that uncommon even with the best comfort measures. As a skincare professional and a huge advocate of NeoGenesis, I introduced the Recovery Serum (spray form) to ease and expedite the healing of the bedsores. Although I was sure it would help, I did not expect to see results as quickly as I did. Literally within 24 hours, we noticed the healing taking place. We now keep NeoGenesis’ amazing Recovery Spray on hand at all times! I would never want to be without it. Thank you NeoGenesis!” ~ TL
MORE REVIEWS >>
NeoGenesis Recovery serum, abundant in S²RM®, is a safe, natural and effective treatment that is very helpful in giving the wound the molecules it needs to support healing.